Take control of your print activities – reduce costs by up to 30%
In today’s economy, everyone is looking for ways to cut costs. For most companies the ongoing expense of office printing—cost-per-print, routine maintenance, and service—is an unexplored opportunity for significant, cumulative savings. Hughes Xerographic delivers managed print services to help your small and medium businesses (SMBs) centralize management of all your devices—including printers, copiers and multifunction printers from multiple manufacturers.
Managed Print Services Opportunities
With centralized management of your networked print devices you can scale your Managed Print Services solution for your team, department, or company-wide requirements, and balance business needs with budget realities:
- Cut costs on printing consumables, service, and your cost-per-page
- Reduce energy consumption through device consolidation
- Reduce waste by ordering the supplies you need with no “leftovers”
- Free up IT resources for more mission-critical tasks rather than installing, supporting and maintaining print devices
- Ensure devices stay up-to-date through remote maintenance and lifecycle management
- Control and forecast budgets accurately by setting your printing and supply costs up-front
Our highly trained Managed Print Services experts will maximize your cost savings and continually fine-tune your output fleet for optimal productivity. They’ll also use proactive monitoring tools to predict and resolve potential issues. Best of all, they can completely customize service offerings to your unique business needs.